What To Recycle:
- plastic resins #1, #2, #3
- plastic laundry and dish detergent bottles
- plastic clear and cloudy jugs from milk, water, cider, etc.
- plastic containers from shampoo and personal care products
- plastic containers like peanut butter jars, soda and juice containers, salad dressing and cooking oil
- plastic oil, antifreeze, windshield
wiper fluid containers, etc.
- styrofoam plates, cups, packing material (popcorn), egg cartons, meat trays, etc.
- plastic toys
- plastic bags (some local grocery stores recycle these)
- plastic "food" tray liners
- plastic utensils
- plastic six pack rings for cans
- plastic resins (#4, #5, #6, #7)
- yogurt containers or hard plastic
- film plastic
- combs, gadgets or other plastic
- bottles with any residue
How To Recycle Plastic:
- labels are okay, rinse all containers except oil, antifreeze, windshield wiper fluid, etc.
- take off and discard all lids. (leave caps on all oil containers)
- completely empty oil and antifreeze containers
- plastics do not need to be flattened
- recycle plastics labeled , ,
- place with glass and metal cans